01 August 2006

I Knew I was 'Feline' a bit Weird

You Are: 40% Dog, 60% Cat


You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!


Yes, I know, it's a terrible pun but it had to be done - I'm also a poet but didn't know it. Oh dear Carto, step away from the cringe-worthy gags before its tractor beam sucks you in!

I couldn't resist this, yet another personality quiz and thank goodness, I am more cat than dog. Not that I don't like dogs - if I could have one I would, but Fudge wouldn't be a happy catty. But it confirms the suspicion I've had for a long time...and I was wondering why I couldn't stop playing with Fudge's toys!

3 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Good to hear you're 'Feline' fine... Hee hee hee! :o)

Leeland said...

I turned out 70% cat! Call me free spirit! lol...
It's a pity you're letting down knotwork garden, but I sure can understand this!
Your Ireland pics are great! Thanks for sharing!
I hope things are getting clearer for you.
Lots of hugs!

Lelia said...

LOL!!