02 October 2006

I'm Still Here!

Hey everybody - sorry for not posting for so long...but I've been so busy! To stop moping around at home I've taken up a few new pastimes. I've always done Tai Chi on a Monday evening and Badminton on a Sunday morning, but now I have Badminton on a Tuesday evening and I've started training in Aikido on a Thursday evening (phew - just makes me tired looking at all this lol!) This now means I only have 3 nights a week to myself - and when I'm not sleeping I'm doing things like ironing and keeping the house straight.

Generally I've not been too bad - I still have my down days but they seem to be easing somewhat, although I had a terrible time last Tuesday. Every time I sat down at work to tackle something or other, I'd start to cry. I'm just so thankful my Boss is so understanding - he's a real sweetie, in fact all of my work colleagues have been absolutely brilliant to me. I'm very lucky. I had a little cry before going online tonight, but I think that's because I'm suffering with a head cold and I can never think straight at the best of times when I have one of those. I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and find that this was all a bad dream. But, that doesn't mean to say I'd go back to how things were between me and DH because that obviously (I can see it now) wasn't working, but I'd love for once not to wake up, go through the day and go to bed thinking about how crap this all is. Maybe one day soon...

Anyway, here is an update on my 'Rose Trio' WIP - as you can see, I have managed to fit in some time to stitch - it won't be long before I've finished it........

But....... good ole' Blogger, in fine tradition, isn't playing nicely so I will try to upload it later on in the week (typical). I've just tried again to load some more holiday pics and Blogger is still sulking in the corner. AHAAA!........


Oh well, at least you can see RT, but the holiday photos no go....I thought it was too good to be true. Ah well, can't have it all peachy can we?? Anyway, I'll sign off here now. Love to you all my fellow stitchers - I hope you have a cracking week!

TTFN xxxxxx

9 comments:

ladybug said...

Tai Chi, badminton and aikido....hope you have fun with all these...especially badminton. I just love this sport. good luck! :-D

Alison said...

Hey, nice to see you on-line again. WELL DONE, girlie, for getting out there and trying to be positive (even if you are hurting deep inside) - the pain comes in waves, just go with your mood. Enjoy the 'lighter' moments when you see light at the end of the tunnel, and when the difficult times come upon you, just ride with it. It will pass, each day will get easier.

Enjoy the physical exercise, those endorphines work wonders LOL :-D

Singular Stitches said...

Hey, Heidi!!

How are you, girlfriend?? I was so excited to see your post on my Bloglines list and clicked on it first.

I'm so happy to read that you've got back into some 'you' activities.

I still haven't received any mail. :o( I'll resend my addy, it might be off.

Take care!!!

Kim said...

Hiya - thanks for stopping by, its always nice to have new faces! You have some lovely wip's on here I really like the rose trio and your knotwork garden

Kim said...

oh and kudos to you for liking apocolyptica, I saw them live last year they are awesome!

Felicity said...

Big hugs from Australia! You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Bliss xoxo

Leeland said...

Hi Heidi!
Your blog will be my only stop today due to massive migraine. I just wanted to say how good it feels to see you back, sweetie! I missed you! I knew you'de finally made a post thanks to your comment on my blog (wink).
Your rose trio is absolutely stunning: I'm feeling very attracted to these art deco designs actually...
Blogger is sometimes a little difficult with pics, but all in all, you know, I've come to realize that it's a great tool anyway...
You are a very strong-willed woman and I'm very proud (though I'm not your mom or implied in your cure) to see how you overcome all this.
Lots of hugs from Lili!

Carol said...

Nice progress on Rose Trio - lovely fabric!

catandturtle said...

Rose Trio is so pretty. I am sorry you have been feeling crappy. Waking up and being sad sucks. Would you mind emailing me your home address? catandturtleframing@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon. Sending hugs. Ann.